On 2/17/2015 5:36 PM, Andreas Pettersson wrote:

> So atm i will stand by my comments, that Tormach is taking more than
> they are giving. (and are a bit of asshats for doing so).

http://xkcd.com/386/

The Tormach folks have been very supportive to the open-source
community, and the changes they sponsored to create their new controller
have been pushed upstream and are available for community use.

That they haven't tried to tightly couple their company name with the
updates they sponsored doesn't make them "asshats".

--
Charles Steinkuehler
char...@steinkuehler.net