On 03/28/2021 05:09 PM, Jon Elson wrote:
On 03/28/2021 02:46 PM, John Dammeyer wrote:
I'll hold off for now. Too many things on my plate.
Plus I'm pretty sure I downloaded the bore IJ code from someone's web site where they had a bunch of utilities available. I really want to acknowledge who did the original work.
Well, these programs have been posted since 1998 or so, so who knows how many people might have downloaded them and adjusted them to their own needs.

I did post the source of my newest programs (all c) on my web page at :
http://pico-systems.com/gcode.html

Oh, and the ancient Pascal source is in :
http://pico-systems.com/codes/gcode/

Jon