On 1/10/22 11:09 AM, fxkl47BF--- via Emc-users wrote:
I'm in the market for a "decent" mouse for cad.
There is a passel of them out there.
Many of them are very pricey.
I'm just a casual user.
And a lefty.
Do y'all have any recommendations?

I can't use a mouse for CAD.  When you go to press a button, it makes the mouse move.

The fix is a trackball.  You move the cursor where you want it, then take your hand off the ball and click the button.  I use a Kensington "expert mouse" trackball.  This is the least expensive I could find on eBay.  Trackballs have gotten insanely expensive lately.  It works quite well, and also has a scroll wheel (ring) I had never realized how useful that was.

Jon