On Friday, 11 March 2022 23:23:48 EST Thaddeus Waldner wrote:
> That’s one for the Babylonians, and later Pythagoras.
>
> Sqrt(51.5^2 + 51.5^2) =72.83 will give you the diameter.
>
> With trig, 51.5/sin(45) will give you the same number.

And /2=radius, and that is exactly what I needed, thank you Thaddeus.

Except I forgot the diff between [] and() in gcode. So it took a bit to
get past the nested comment errors. :(

A refresher in writing gcode. Next is 3 subroutines.

Thanks again, Thaddeus.

Cheers, Gene Heskett.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)
 - Louis D. Brandeis