While working with Ethecat I have had some problems it does not work in special case with more than three devices of same kind. Checking with wireshark message sent around the ring never arrived back again. Investigating further first with oscilloscope and later on with second computer message actually arrived on second computer. Unless I got everything wrpmg message seems to disappear somewhere in between RJ-45 connect at back and the software socket used to receive the packet. Anyone have made similar experience? Or might know why driver or something else inside the computer would make message disappear?

There is a difference between this messages and others on the Ethernet network message arriving back is rather similar to sent message.

Nicklas Karlsson