I have 3 Beaglebones in my kennel; a Rev B with the 2GB eMMC and two Rev C with
the 4GB eMMC.  Additionally a cape that lets me run MachineKit (that microSD
card is in the Rev B).  Another cape called a Replicape for 3D printing.  Some
prototype boards, LCD capes, RS485/CAN capes.

I've been playing fetch and trying to teach the beagles to sit/stay etc but I'm
thinking, at least for me, I'm wasting my time with so many other projects on
the go.   Might just be time sell the stuff including all the books I bought to
work with them.

Trying to apply the 3 questions to cleaning out the closet.  Finish it now? Set
a date when it will be finished? Dispose of it because it will never be
finished?

On the second one if the date arrives and it's not done then dispose.

Is there any point to holding out and hoping that MachineKit LCNC on the Beagle
will ever be revived?  It would make an awesome G-Code reading ELS for lathes.

John