Being used to servos the first thing I test is the estop. Saves damage to expensive mechanics. Once I was testing a new interface. Running it from lower left to upper right. It was gaining about .1" every pass. ... after about 4 passes it took off for the upper corner at full speed: 400 ipm. My hand made it to the big red button ahead of the upper corner but knowing the axis estop limits were there and working gives piece of mind. Especially when the combined weight of the saddle and the table is 700 Kg.

Dave