On 1/18/23 18:29, Jon Elson wrote:
Daniel Rogge of Tormach has mentioned that he is trying to set up a meeting in April with Robert Ellenberg, John Morris and Alex Rossler over a weekend.  Does anybody have a specific date they would prefer or can't attend?  We could possibly set up a meeting that partly overlaps the one with the above people.

I FINALLY have a DATE!  Tormach is having a meeting with the above mentioned developers from April 24 - 28.  Daniel suggests we could have a meeting from April 22-23 (over the weekend) and then maybe stay a day or 2 longer to hobnob with those other developers.  Sorry it took so long to find out what the dates were.

Jon