On Thu, 11 May 2023 at 18:49, Moses McKnight <mo...@mcktex.com> wrote:

> A quick search for #10-30 turned up several links in the US, but I assume
> shipping to the UK should not be too bad?
>
> https://www.victornet.com/detail/TAST-10-30.html

"Not accepting export orders (and also have a $25 minimum)

> https://www.biscotoolsupply.com/10-30-special-hand-taps

These say "Will quote" for shipping. So I have given them the
opportunity to do so.
Though it might be simpler to buy these from eBay. ($20 shipping)
https://www.ebay.com/itm/255422932330

(There is a pack of 60 on there too, which seems more than anyone
would ever want)

--
atp
lunatics."