On 7/11/23 18:36, andy pugh wrote:
On Tue, 11 Jul 2023 at 23:13, gene heskett <ghesk...@shentel.net> wrote:

I also have a problem with the $1000 limit, even if my total intake in
the last 2 decades is under 50 bucks for stuff I've done for OP.  With
today's prices, 10 G's would be a limit I might tolerate, but really, I
have no intentions of putting up a shingle.  That shop is my play toy,
not ever to be a slave to someone else's wishes.

I think you are missing the point. Fusion is free to use until and if
you are using it to make a profit, and only if that profit is
significant.

You fall very much into the free-use demographic.

And, it's not like they check anyway.

That would take a court order, for records I've never kept. Profit has never exceeded the costs. Besides, I'll bet real money that OpenSCAD is easier to learn. I do use OpenSCAD for 3d printed stuff, there its ideal.

Cheers, Gene Heskett.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)
 - Louis D. Brandeis