On 2/6/24 07:54, Stuart Stevenson wrote:
Ray Henry's story is a Murphy's Law occurrence. I once had a car with a
starter problem. I changed the starter three or four times in quick
succession. I could not figure out why so I purchased two, put one in the
trunk along with tools. I never had to use it.

Chuckle. BTDT...Still do at times. Works better than average. But the way Ray worded it caught me off guard and I literally shook myself laughing for quite a spell. I spent some time in Iron Mountain MI, about a long hour from Ray's place, so I visited a couple times while modifying the tv station there for digital.

If you ever come across any more of those teeny ball screws like you sold me around 20 years back I've got a place to put them.

Take care & stay well, Stuart.

Cheers, Gene Heskett, CET.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)
 - Louis D. Brandeis