watching Yoni wonderful presentation I figured out all i need to
activate to display metadata was the customized option which i saw
briefly during presentation which is called
emms-player-mpv-update-metadata or something along those lines. i am
very happy that it is now updating the name of the track, however i have
a slight suspicion that it does this only on the start of the stream,
and not how it goes, but i might be wrotg with that as a sample size is
still too small. thank you Yoni again for this wonderful project. sorry
can't find my original message in mu4e so i had to compose a new one but
i keep the topic in place.
--
Aleksas Tunikas
http://www.schopenhauer.fm