Orthogonal to this but "brainz"-related.  I have been using listenbrainz as
an alternative to libre.fm for tracking what I listen to.

I wrote a listenbrainz-scrobbler for emms and wonder if you want it for the
emms package.  A possible deal-breaker is that I need to use the request
package from the non-gnu archive because I could not get the built-in url
package to play nice with utf-8 titles.

---Fran