Thank you Lucio, Brian, Teddy and all participating in the discussion in
the last two days! I feel very inspired and very challenged here, because
we are discussing things at the macro level and at micro level.
How can we change things in the suprastructure and in the everyday life?
How can we deal with children care, the care for the elderly, a health
system based on needs and not in greed, how can we garantee social housing
to all who need it? How can we deal with multinationals as Monsanto,
poisoning the planet and taking patents for beans cultivated for peasants
for hundred generations and taking patent for the blood of an old
indigenous woman with an unusual spectre of inmunization? How can we deal
with the banks, who are choking the small enterprises and the young
artisans?
Ana

--
http://www.twitter.com/caravia158
http://www.scoop.it/t/art-and-activism/

mobil/cell +4670-3213370

your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you will always
long to return.
— Leonardo da Vinci