And I am not sure how many of my guests are still on schedule for this
week. Depending of different things many of them has not being able to
participate actively in the discussion, Pablo is moving to Brazil to make a
PhD, Diego moved to Brazil to continue his PhD (Brazil is hot in academia,
seems so :), Leandro is busy with a lot of teaching jobs and Brian, Eduardo
and Teddy are on the move, travelling around.
But everyone of them promissed a last post and I wanted only to say to all
of you not guests but participating actively how happy and impressed I am
by your knowledge, enthusiasm and your sharing generosity!
Thanks to Antonas, to Johannes, to Simon, to Nick, to Lucio, to Alejandro,
to Michelle, to Irina, to everyone sharing and sharing...

It had been a wonderful month and I am grateful and inspired, thank you for
following me and my topics! Thanks for taking Spanish and the South as
worthy interlocutors in a conversation where to try to define and discuss
but also to act!

And thank you to all my guests, to Ethel, Sabela and Alicia, who despite
heavy working schedules and family responsabilities took their time to be
guests. And thank you to Eduardo, Brian and Teddy, to Carlos and Pablo and
Leandro and Diego.

Ana

--
http://www.twitter.com/caravia158
http://www.scoop.it/t/art-and-activism/

mobil/cell +4670-3213370

your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you will always
long to return.
— Leonardo da Vinci