On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 16:19:24 -0400
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

VKE> On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 22:52:15 +0300, Onur Kucuk
VKE> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  said:
VKE>
VKE> > When I have the "Focus Follows Mouse Click" set, for example I
VKE> > start an Eterm window and execute gqview inside it, gqview pops
VKE> > up. While gqview has the focus, I close it and the focus does not
VKE> > return back to Eterm. At this point the keyboard becomes useless,
VKE> > things like pressing "alt-tab" (to change to an open window) or
VKE> > "alt-shift-cursor_key" (to move around the virtual screen) does
VKE> > nothing.
VKE>
VKE> If you mouse-click on a window (the Eterm, or anyplace else), does
VKE> the keyboard start working again?  It *sounds* like -pre8 isn't
VKE> DTRT if *nobody* has focus at the moment (perhaps it should have
VKE> grabbed the focus itself when the gqview window evaporates, or
VKE> something?)

 When the situation above happens, clicking mouse button on desktop and popping up the
menu, then repressing and making the menu go away, does not change anything. Only when
I press a window (either the Eterm window or any one else) all get back to normal.

 Just the important thing is, I don't want to be mouse addict :)

 Of course it would be better to have the focus back to the last focused window.

--
 Onur Kucuk
 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>