I'm all in favour moving to a self-hosted Gitlab instance. Phabricator
is pretty awful and is not very approachable. Also, Gitlab has really
overtaken Phab in both popularity and maturity in the last 5 years
since we switched.

This will also reduce the admin burden of managing Gitolite, and
needing all repo creation to go through me.

So a huge +1 from me.

--
Tom