Hey,

That's something I've been complaining about both on IRC and recently on
phab too, so glad to see you take action about it!

It's really hard to follow what's going on in the EFL world if you just
want to follow the high-level design discussions rather than every typo
fix patch / bug. I don't have enough time to follow everything that's
going on on Phab, which means I miss the high-level discussions (if they
even happen), which is a pity.I'm sure I'm not the only one.

--
Tom