Hi Chaps,

many thanks for great job on E16/E17 !!!
I've been mad about using Enlightenment for many years, starting E16 on Linux.

I've been working as a SW engineer for almost 6 year, focusing of Unix/Linux
development,
but currently I have to use WinXP host OS in the office :(
I did some changes in my free time to make E17  running on Cygwin.
There are still some problems, but X11_SW and XRENDER_X11 engine works fine,
GL_X11 partly but stable.

See screenshots (small one from 043 snapshot, big one from 050),
and let me know if you interested in changes.
I would like to contribute.

Best regards,
Pavel Lipensky

PS: Changes briefly

They were mostly about adding Cygwin section into configure.in files and
about updating Makefiles.am files with @lt_no_undefined@ to link DLLs correctly.
Otherwise there were only minority changes needed in sources (such like
extending some #ifdef _WIN32),

Well, except of two issues
- adding possibility to building E17 as a library in order to link e_modules on
Windows.
- small hack of the local E_IPC to use AF_INET instead of broken "unix" sockets
  (due to naming restrictions on NTFS, and mainly due to blocking when
accepting more clients)