I've been trying for about 3 days to install the latest e17 but without
success.  At first I was trying to follow the instructions from

http://wiki.enlightenment.org/index.php/E17_User_Guide/Installing_from_Source_Repository

and after many failed attempts at compiling I ended up downloading and using
easy_e17.sh in hopes that it would have all the dir structure and paths in
place.  But the same error keeps cropping up.

Eina install with no issue, but the make for Eet keeps returning the error:

eet_data.c:29:18: error: Eina.h: No such file or directory

This is getting very frustrating as I would love to try e17 out!

Sincerely,
Andrew