Guys,

        Currently you have the ability to either wrap the virtual desktops in
both
the horizontal and vertical directions, --or-- your only other option is to
turn wrap off which causes loss of, and all benefits provided by wrapping. On
my 2 desktop 4 screen area setup (2 high x 4 wide), I want wrap on the left
and right screen edges. but I don't want to wrap up on the top edge of desktop
1 or on the bottom edge of desktop 2. I simply want to be able to switch from
desktop 1 --> desktop 2 by going down with the mouse, and I want to be able to
switch from desktop 2 --> desktop 1 by going up with the mouse, but not have
the vertical wrap frop the top of desktop 1 to the bottom of desktop 2 by ging
up or wrap from the bottom of desktop 2 to the top of desktop 1.

        In other words I was the ability to wrap horizontally, but the ability
turn off the wrap in the vertical direction.

        In the Virtual Desktop Seeting dialog, the user should be able to
independently choose whether to wrap in the vertical direction. the horizontal
direction, or wrap in both directions. Then the user could constrain the mouse
to NOT wrap UP from the top area and not wrap down below the bottom desktop,
while maintaining the ability to wrap left<-->right from desktop area 1 --> 4
or 4 --> 1, respectively.

        I don't know how difficult it would be to split the 'wrap on/off' into
'wrap
horizontal on/off' and 'wrap vertical on/off', but just thinking through it ,
it seems like something that sould be fairly easy. Please give it some
thought. That would add flexibility and user control while eliminating some of
the problems of using auto-hide on the shelfs at the bottom of the screen
(where you attempt to look at (unhide) your itask or ibar and end up wrapping
down to the next desktop.

        Thank you for all your hard work :-)

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.