On Fri, Nov 27, 2009 at 8:48 AM, Viktor Kojouharov
<vkojouha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've been experiencing segfaults in evas_cache for quite some time now.
> They occur after an image that has been loaded using evas is deleted or
> moved, however they are not reproducible all the time. Valgrind is also
> being quite vocal in this situation. I've attached the valgrind output
> and a gdb backtrace for anyone familiar with the evas internals who has
> a free time to look into it.

Are you on svn head ? Anyway, i believe that a cleanup is needed.
Currently I much prefer the ecore_thread_run API that provide a clean
way to do the same kind of work. But using Ecore API in Evas is not
easy to do, and clean. I don't know yet how to move this feature in
Evas or Eina yet, but I will look at it this weekend.
--
Cedric BAIL