Guys,

        How do I copy a color in E17 to set the next color class entry to the
same color without guessing? Specifically, in 'Settings' -> 'Colors' -> 'Color
Classes', if I am setting items and I want to make 2 or more items the same
color, how do I easily copy/past the color between items??

        I can't find a way to do something similar to copying a simply hex code
between any two classes or widget entries without having to write down the
RBGHSV values in something like kwrite and then set all 6 for each item I want
to make the same color --- Uh, tedious to say the least. What's the trick?

        Also, what is the setting that controls the shadow color of the ibar
labels that "fly out" when you mouse over them? Right now I have a dark theme
"A-SBlack-Esp1" and the ibar app label have a black shadow that makes the names
impossible to read against the black background. Any hints?

        Thanks for any help you can provide.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC