On 05/28/2010 07:33 PM, Tom Haste wrote:
> I started a thread about this a week ago. After a bit of
> investigating, I can pin some of the problem on the MySQL database not
> having permissions. http://exchange.enlightenment.org/index.html gives
> a more detailed error into whats going on.
>

> Toma

Hi Toma,

        Thanks for the reply. In addition to the mysql issue, it could also be
a php
issue depending on whether there was a jump from php 5.2 to php 5.3 lately.
Regardless, both are fairly easy fixes. If somebody has access to the webserver
access_log and error_log files, I don't mind having a look. I don't know what
'symfony php framework' but I presume it is some type of cms system.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC