On Sun, 8 May 2011 19:05:01 +0200 (CEST)
Vincent Torri <vto...@univ-evry.fr> wrote:

> On Sun, 8 May 2011, Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri wrote:

> >> I meant exactly that. My email was about initiating the release process,
> >> not bypassing it. :)
> >
> > Then fine. New evas additions are quite unstable and could use some
> > fixes as soon as possible. Couple of expedite's mask/filter test crash
> > or produce incorrect output on software or gl.
> >
> > But 1.0.1 should be in place, basic testing (I did none) should be
> > enough as they should be only bug fixes.
>
> 1.0.1 should be fixed. Raster did a lot of bug fixes in 1.1 without
> backported them in 1.0. Imho, it's a really *bad* habit. It's perfect to
> loose some fixes.
>
> Vincent
Eeze is not ready for 1.1. It needs more work on my end and then a lot of
testing. I have been targeting E17 alpha release as my deadline for that since
I have been tied up with work stuff for the past month and will likely continue
to be unable to work on it until next month.

--
Mike Blumenkrantz
Zentific: NULL pointer dereferences now 50% off!