Hello. I'm jypark.

1 week ago, I commit rev 67604 to fix memory leak related with dirty image.

without this code, with the scenario like somebody modify image file
and reload it simultaneously,

there is memory leak of the same image data size.

But it makes some problem and opens Pandora's box.

I thought  cedric fix one of them(rev67681),but there is still problem
like memory leak.

Currently I'm debuging this issue, but I cannot any hint using valgrind.

I'll use memprof to debug this.

sorry memory leak, plz don't spank me.