On Mon, 19 Dec 2005 12:26:10 +0900 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Mon, 19 Dec 2005 00:10:48 +0100 Dano <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> babbled:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > I'm using Sylpheed-Claws version 2.0.0-rc1 and upgraded E right now.
> > The sylpheed-claws window wont remember its position, size, virtual
> > desktop... Not sure, but i think this began with this version of
> > sylpheed-claws.
>
> does it give you options to remember them? it is possible it is
> manually (sylpheed) setting these values on start and thus the
> remembered info is not able to work as the app is overriding it. you
> can lock the app out of making such changed using locks.

sylpheed-claws changes the window title to add the name of the account
you are using at the time.  It won't do that until after the remember
settings kick in.  I don't know about other relevant things it
may change, because you have not added the strings to the remember
dialog like I keep asking you to.  sylpheed-claws is a bitch to get
remember stuff working with for exactly this reason.  You can get it to
remember with some experimentation, but then it remembers for sub
windows as well.  More experimentation can get you a remember setup
that works for all it's sub windows too.  Then the config format
changes, and all remember settings are deleted, and you have to start
all over again.

By all that is holy, display the strings/values that you will be
matching on in the remember dialog to make this process a lot easier.

Did you mention that globbing worked?  That MIGHT help, but I won't
know know for sure until I see the strings.