Dènis Riedijk wrote:

On 12/19/05, *Wouter van Marle* <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    On Mon, 2005-12-19 at 12:24 +0900, Carsten Haitzler wrote:
     > beyond pulling stings/favors or hiring a private
     > detective to find mandrake - we can do nothing but wait.

    Not wanting to invade someones privacy... but there are quite some
    people around here that may want to help.

    Where (town/country) does mandrake live? Maybe someone lives close and
    can go have a look at his home address? That might be a way to find out
    what happened. Besides getting enlightenment.org
    <http://enlightenment.org> back on, I think there
    are many people in the e devel team that are wondering what's happened.

Well, where he lived was to be found on his website... The most I can now find is http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=tammy+mandrake&btnG=Google+Search <http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=tammy+mandrake&btnG=Google+Search>

But I am sure that Raster&co have done way more digging than this. I for one am sure wondering what has happened to him. Hope he is ok.

Dènis

You might find the old website in here:

  http://www.archive.org/
  http://web.archive.org/collections/web/advanced.html