with my current e16.8 (current to 2006/01/24), when i startx using a
non-native resolution (native being 1280x800 ... problem case being
640x480, for example), the pager window gets resized (enlarged) a bit
(320x48 to 352x56, for example), and moved a bit (up one pixel [0,609]
to [0,608], for example) ... and thus the bottom few pixels of it are
cut off. it's very annoying because i keep on having to resize and
remove it to my desired size/height. normally loading x/e in native
resolution works fine, and e doesn't crazily decide to fiddle with the
pager settings. arrgh.