On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 2:12 PM, Andreas Wetzel <a...@mindmade.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thank you Gustavo for your pointer to elementary.
>
> I noticed that this is pretty new stuff. But anyways - does somebody
> have a pointer to some document describing the API (or capabilities) of
> elementary (google did not find a correct page for me...)?
> Preferably the python-elementary API, but also C-based stuff would be
> appreciated!

No much docs so far, that's bad, but as you see it's all new and we're
focusing on code rather than docs. Actually I'm not even working on it
yet, I need to do some stuff into the C part, but no time yet.

It should work as smart-objects, so you create widgets and get regular
evas objects, that you can swallow in edje or use with other evas
calls. There is a elementary_test in both C and Python, they should
help you a bit, if not ask us here or #edevelop or #e at
irc.freenode.net.

Regards,

--
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri