On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 4:07 PM, "Marco Trevisan (TreviƱo)"
<m...@3v1n0.net> wrote:
> Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri wrote:
>> For those that do not read svn commits mail list, I just added a
>> systray module to E-MODULES-EXTRA/systray. It is very basic but should
>> be able to replace trayer or stalonetray or any other tray you're
>> using outside e17.
>>
>> Please report bugs and suggestions.
>
> Cool... Now I've been able to replace the old e_systray module! ;)
>
> However I've tried to put it as a gadget of itask-ng and it has some
> (expected) issues (the icon is shown in the middle of the screen).
> Who should fix this? The systray module or itask-ng?

Systray. I suppose this happens because the window I create is RGB and
it cannot be child of ARGB window, at least not directly. I plan to
have this window as ARGB as soon as possible, but I'd like to wait
Viktor's work on esmart_xpixmap to evolve and use it, it should fix
issues with transparent backgrounds and allow it to work on itask-ng.
Of course we also need to take care to handle cases where there is no
composite extension.

--
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri
http://profusion.mobi embedded systems