On Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 9:10 AM, Carsten Haitzler <ras...@rasterman.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 19 Apr 2009 20:46:31 -0300 Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri
> <barbi...@profusion.mobi> said:
>
> waaait! the soname isnt right! will need to re-freeze for that. i will do that
> tomorrow

well, this is a test, we do not need to be perfect. If you manage to
fix it, we can do new packages next monday if you wish.

I know SVN didn't change much after the freeze ended, I have some
"dangerous" patches here, but I'm holding then since Sunday... I knew
something like that would happen ;-)

--
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri
http://profusion.mobi embedded systems