On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 10:49 AM, Ross Vandegrift <r...@kallisti.us> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I updated to new SVN to test a bug for the freeze this past weekend.
> I blew away ~/.e to make sure I'd have a clean go.  Two notes on
> things that have changed:
>
> 1) The top scrollbar for the Settings window feels like it scrolls 5
> pixels for each click and I can't hold it down to scroll.  I can
> expand the window, but it took me a bit to figure out I didn't have to
> click 5000 times to get to the next options.

it's meant to drag & scroll, this is not as intuitive for destkops and
we know it, should be fixed before 0.17 is released.

> 2) What happened to the cool wallpaper thing that would automatically
> browse and download wallpapers from the internet?  I don't even know
> where to look to find my old wallpaper, since I was foolish enough to
> rm -r ~/.e and not mv ~/.e ....

need to install PROTO/exchange library if you want that. Be aware it's
not officially supported, that's why it is in PROTO :-)

--
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri
http://profusion.mobi embedded systems