Hello !

I installed entranced and it works really well.
However I have some questions.

I've read somewhere that to have an autologin, I have to set autologin-mode
to 2 in the configuration tool for entrance.
What is the meaning of autologin-mode =1 and autologin-mode =2 ?

I set it to 2 and it works well.
But when I end my session, as soon as entrance appears I am re-log in the
previous session.
That is not what I want, I want a first autologin at sartup and then I don't
want autologin anymore (so that I can change the session).
Is there a way to do so ?

Thanks for your answers...

Fabien