After upgrading to e16 1.0.1.002 (from 1.0.1), I noticed that some apps
in my Iconbox now display a question-mark icon, where before they were
a snapshotted mini-window. Being a question mark, I assume e16 knows
there is no application icon for it, nor an e16 icon ... shouldn't it
be using the window snapshot? Window snapshotting in the Iconbox does
work if I set the policy to display the snapshot first, but windows
never get snapshotted with the other two policies.