On 11/8/21 12:39 AM, Carsten Haitzler wrote:
On Mon, 8 Nov 2021 00:20:51 +0100 Pierre Couderc via enlightenment-users
<enlightenment-users@lists.sourceforge.net> said:

I have a box inside another box and want to remove it.

I clear it with elm_box_clear(bx) but it remains on the screen.

I suppose I should refresh something....?
I don't know what you're doing exactly but elementary_test has a test for box
clearing *box vert - keep pressing the next api function - test api 7 does the
box clear) ... and it clears and works. there is nothing else to do - just
clear it. no refresh needed. that's automatic on canvas state changes...

Thank you, it is that i have a bug somewhere...