On 2/3/22 20:47, Ross Vandegrift wrote:
Hi Pierre,

On Thu, Feb 03, 2022 at 10:27:52AM +0100, Pierre Couderc via
enlightenment-users wrote:
e25.1 has arrived to me thanks to sid debian package.

Well, honestly, I shall not say it is a catastrophe, even if I am not sure
to like flat look...But I had to fully reinitialize my environment before
being able to start see it running, removing all previous ~/.e* .
Sorry for this - my laptop upgraded smoothly, except for some config
related to an old module that I wasn't using anymore.  But E handled
that cleanly after one warning.

Thank you, Ross,  for your fine job on debian...

I have some problems with 2 screens. See my other mail.

So I had to declare again keyboard,  shelves, and so on and everything....
And when it is not too bad, I arrive at mysterious bugs on 1 of my 2
screens. I am unable to remember how I did arrive to it and report it as a
bug... So I would like to fully clear screen setup parameters and restart
its configuration.

My question is how to fully reset screen setup without fully reset all e
parameters ?
If you mean the "Screen Setup" in Settings, this should do it:
1) Exit E
2) rm ~/.e/e/config/standard/e_randr2.cfg
3) Start E
Thank you.
If you install libeet-bin, you can easily view/edit that config data.

OK, I have installed it. But I have no idea what it  is,  how to start it and to  use it. Can you point me on some documentation, or tutorial ...?

Thanks

PC