in e 0.25.3 (installed from debian)

When I start e, many times but not always, on the "second" screen, backlight is very low, I have to go in "Backlight Settings", change something then backlight turns back normal, the "something" could be changing Dim Backlight form 84 to 83, then  applying..

It seems to me that the saving of the previous state is not correctly reloaded. I have some other bugs of this kind. Particularly, if I try to exit e, I have a crash (see crashdump.txt below). And it seems to me that these bugs are  linked to the presence of 2 screens, the crash does not occurs with 1 screen.

cf :  https://www.couderc.eu/download/.e-crashdump.txt