Hello,

In the Message;

  Subject    : Re: [e-users] How to deter from generaring the log file
  Date & Time: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 11:55:18 +0100

[CH] == Carsten Haitzler <ras...@rasterman.com> has written:

CH> On Sun, 10 Jul 2022 19:34:32 +0900 Masaru Nomiya <nom...@galaxy.dti.ne.jp>
said:

[...]
MN> > So, if the .e-log.log file is large, it means that there is something
MN> > wrong with my environment.
MN> >
MN> > Curiously, when _ deletede the .e-log.log and .e-log.log.old, no more
MN> > .e-log.log files are created.

CH> they are created by enlightenment_start - so you'd have to log in. even if
you
CH> delete the file.. it still exists and is being appended to. you just can't
see
CH> it in the directory listing. until e_start closes the file descriptor (by
CH> enlightenment itself being re-run in a restart) ... :)

I see.

So far I haven't noticed any problems, but I'll look in the .e-log.log
carefully.

Thanks.

---
┏━━┓彡 Masaru Nomiya             mail-to: nomiya @ galaxy.dti.ne.jp
┃\/彡
┗━━┛      "It should never be said that it is OK to ignore the theoretical
              as long as it becomes a tool."

                                   -- T. Mori (The original is in Japanese) --