Hello,

I'm so sorry for the very late reply.

I was working on a solution for the black screen problem that was
occurring close to 100% of the time after logging in.

This has led me to several problems with the current system.

As it turns out, the black scrren problem was caused by the
enlightenment package in the opensuse built installing
enlightenment.desktop for wayland.

I can't understand why they are making it for wayland.

In the Message;

  Subject    : Re: [e-users] Massive log file (Was: Re: How to deter from
generaring the log file)
  Date & Time: Tue, 19 Jul 2022 08:30:50 +0100

[CH] == Carsten Haitzler <ras...@rasterman.com> has written:

said:

CH>  Holy crap... you have enabled efl debugging. eina debug levels
CH>  are set to show all debug messages... that will be a LOT. it's
CH>  for debugging. you probably have set the EINA_LOG_LEVEL
CH>  environment variable and to some high level like 4.

I noticed this during the work.
I don't remember when or why I set it up.

CH>  remove that environment variable or set it to 1 or lower. like

CH>  export EINA_LOG_LEVEL=1

I've removed the setteing in the .bashrc.

CH> check your environment variable. the other option is someone added
CH> -DDEBUG or something to CFLAGS when building efl and thus turned
CH> on debug mode by default in the source... but what you have is efl
CH> in debug mode and this will make efl rather a lot slower as it
CH> dumps debug for almost anything it does and will fill up logs.

I have debug built efl before, and I have the notes for it.
But, I can't remember why I did the debug build, again.

Sorry for the trouble.

Regards.

---
┏━━┓彡  Masaru Nomiya                 mail-to: nomiya @ galaxy.dti.ne.jp
┃\/彡
┗━━┛       "A bachelor’s degree still holds prestige as a ticket to the
               middle class, but its value has received increasing scrutiny.
               In the last several years, rising tuition and student loan debt
               have led more Americans to reconsider an investment in
               postsecondary education."

                                                        -- Washington Post --