Hi

I have installed the commit "e wl - force gl for wl mode now due to
kernel breaks" and when I select on SDDM the Enlightenment/wayland
session and validate the user/password , it return the SDDM screen for
login again, Enlightenment_start is not taken in count.
If I disable sddm and launch the command Exec=E_WL_FORCE=drm
E_COMP_ENGINE=gl /usr/bin/enlightenment_start at the console, it
starts after a long pause. It seems that the command in
/usr/share/wayland-sessions/enlightenment.desktop is not recognised
under SDDM.

I have tried to put quotes in the command but without success.

If I remove E_WL_FORCE=drm E_COMP_ENGINE=gl in the EXEC command SDDM
is able to launch the wayland session.

Best regards

Dania