Hi

I am using SDDM as session manager and I have tested SDDM on Wayland
by configuring the /usr/lib/sddm/sddm.conf/default.conf file.

[General]
# Which display server should be used.
# Valid values are: x11, x11-user, wayland.
DisplayServer=wayland

I used weston as compositor following the CompositorCommand in the
file (weston is used by default)

[Wayland]
# Path of the Wayland compositor to execute when starting the greeter
CompositorCommand=weston --shell=fullscreen-shell.so

It works with weston 8.0.0 (wayland-0 socket) but not with weston
10.0.0 and upper that have wayland-1 socket . It's hard coded in SDDM
to use wayland-0. And I am able to launch a wayland session of
enlightenment from SDDM on wayland.

the compositor can be weston, kwin or other , by ex for kwin with KDE

 [Wayland]
CompositorCommand=kwin_wayland --no-lockscreen

As Enlightenment is a compositor, if I want to use it like kwin with
KDE, what is the command if it exists for the CompositorCommand ex
:enlightenment_start --options ?

Best regards

Dania