On Wed, 02 Nov 2022 19:28:01 +0900 Masaru Nomiya <nom...@galaxy.dti.ne.jp> said:

> Hello,
>
> I like the Application Theme and I use Plata Noir, but there are some
> applications I want to exclude.
>
> For example, I use seamonkey for sites that have problems with my
> regular Vivaldi, but if I don't change the Application Theme to
> something like Adwaita, the display is black and I can't read it.
>
> I would be happy if I could selectively apply the Application Theme,
> but is this possible?

it's not possible. gtk an qt read xsettings for this and this is a singleton
"one config for the whole session/screen" and designed that way. elementary
allows for per-window x client messages to tell elm to switch profile ... thus
could switch theme/config (e uses this for screen specific profiles) - efl
doesnt use xsettings.

Carsten Haitzler - ras...@rasterman.com