On 11/8/22 11:21, Carsten Haitzler wrote:
On Tue, 8 Nov 2022 10:11:08 +0100 Pierre Couderc via enlightenment-users
<enlightenment-users@lists.sourceforge.net> said:

I use a Windows XP guest  in qemu on  e.

I use a 4K monitor and my 800x600 XP windows is very very small, lost in
the 4K monitor.

I do not want  to change my 800x600 size nor my monitor.

But I would like to enlarge the XP window so that a XP pixel be mapped
on 4 monitor pixels, or even if possible on 2 or 2.5 or 3 pixels.

Is it possible with e or an application derived from e...?

Thanks for any help !
no - e can't do it. because while the compositor can scale windows... e cant
scale input coordinates like the mouse as input events go direct from xserver
to app window and e is not involved.

you'll need to use scaling inside qemu itself or some other mechanism (spice
or other remote display) thus it can scale the input coords at the qemu or
display level then

Thank you very much.

There does not seem to be a solution with qemu itself, certainly with spice, maybe vnc....