Hello,

In the Message;

  Subject    : Re: [e-users] Blinking Issue?
  Date & Time: Wed, 14 Dec 2022 07:57:23 +0000

[CH] == Carsten Haitzler <ras...@rasterman.com> has written:

CH>  On Wed, 14 Dec 2022 06:43:13 +0900 Masaru Nomiya <nom...@galaxy.dti.ne.jp>
said:

[...]
CH>  i suspect the blinking issue might be driver related - if you can get a
video
CH>  of it, that will help me understand what is happening.

Apparently so ...
I came home about three hours ago and replaced the video driver, but
so far I haven't had any flashing problems.

I was taking video, but when I looked at it, it was still in standby
mode. (^^;;

I will tr.y again tomorrow

Regards & Good Night.

---
┏━━┓彡  野宮  賢                    mail-to: nomiya @ galaxy.dti.ne.jp
┃\/彡
┗━━┛  "She continues to deeply divide opinion, nearly a decade after her
          death in 2013, due to her policies of privatisation, breaking the
          power of trade unions, and selling off public housing."

                                                      -- World Is One News --