Hi,

I encounter regular crash of the enlightenment desktop.
I have the intuition that it's related to the usage of the discord application. I can't remember a similar crash while discord was off.

The guru meditation dialog appears and says that it couldn't launch a gdb session. In the majority of the cases, I was able to come back to the desktop by left clicking on the mouse, as advertised on the dialog.

If I try to attach a gdb to get a backtrace before left clicking, gdb tells me "No bt".

I do have some information in the system journal and the crashdump.
You can find he logs here:
https://pastebin.com/13XUNNru

I am not familiar in debugging things and most of the tips I found on the end of the file enlightenment-debug.md were really cryptic to me, but if I can be of more help in collecting data related to this crash, just tell me how to do that.

Cheers,
--
François aka Le Barjack