Sorry if this is the wrong list to email for this.

So I find the Dragbar in e16 really useful, but it's not possible in the latest Enlightenment due to the way the desktops work.  I was wondering whether an option to stack maximised windows and slide them horizontally could offer similar functionality on a per desktop and/or screen basis.

Obsidian is a lockdown project (PKM system based on markdown notes) and has really taken off.  One very popular feature is the sliding panes plugin - so just over two decades for the world to catch up and become enlightened by your wisdom from e16 ;)  Not sure if it's ok to link to other projects, but see below Github repo;

https://github.com/deathau/sliding-panes-obsidian

...it does build up the number of vertical bars with each note added, so perhaps keeping the bar to a single width and adding tabs for each window would be better - and you could then move the tabs around to rearrange the order of the stack.

Thanks for your ongoing efforts, innovations and thinking outside of the box :)

--

Φ SNAKΣ ΣYΣZ Φ