Yup ... but , it depends on your exact X conf. Also, details may not work for a few months when some code got broken. I am using 6 monitors since 20 years. The first CRITICAL detail is that you MUST be using xinerama: all monitors must be using independant desktops. This will break big chinks of 3D accemeration.

Then, right clik on decoration of window (or ALT + right click if no decoration at all), Windows submenu, and, play with Remebers and Locks. It may take hours/days to find the details you want.

I usually start by locking position, size, and REMEMBER THESE LOCKS against system; then, lock MAXIMISED state against user.

Then in remember, identifier is usually good for most apps (I said MOST), and now in properties you are looking for VIRTUAL DSKTOP and CURRENT SCREEN (+ position, size, locks).

E17 was historically the first DM that handeled win pref and remember correctly (17y ago).

I have 8 desktops per monitor. The systray is about identical on all 3 monitors; Gkerllm sticks to one monitor over all desktops; and restarting windows works just fine. Note that if apps are started via .xinitrc before E, then E will catch windows and replace them correctly. You can also launch apps via the E app manager, and tick "start app at startup", or tick "restart app with E" in the remember  properties. Sometimes, doing an e hotrestart may restart them, ending in double cessions. But ... you WILL break remembers if monitors are hotplugs. I am having the issue on my laptop: if the monitor is detected by X after E has started, then, app at startup are relocated on may monitor. There are two ways to fix this: - in .xinitrc , add a delay between start of X and start of E, so that X has time to detect all your monitors before launching E - in .xinitrc let E start, NOT ask E to start these apps, and, in .xinitrc , before starting E, do something like { sleep 60 ; StartMyApp ; } & , so that E is allowed to start immediately, and app opens only when E has detected all monitors.

My E (build 2y ago) does not support delaying apps after launch, or conditionnal launch. It could be a nice feature, but they will probably never implement this, as in most case it can be easily WA via .xinitrc .

So, yes, your simple question has a quiet complex answer ... and this is not 1% of my knowledge about Xinerama.

<3 E