El 2023-07-14 12:17, Rbt. Y-Lee va escriure:

At that entrance repostory there's a pull request from an upgraded fork:

https://github.com/PokeMichele/entrance/

It builds and seems to run ok but I've no Xsessions availables and don't works with wayland so I'm not sure if it works or not but It's coolest DM I've seen,

I do not use it nor have I tried it. But it is worth mentioning William
Thomson did some work on trying to make it functional again.

See https://github.com/Obsidian-StudiosInc/entrance

It looks like development has stopped on it tho.

Robert