I am living in Toulouse, I can help on hardware and pratical aspects (driving, bringing stuff, building stands, looking after stuff; can NOT host people), but I am not E dev, and can not talk. I have experience in organising this kind of event (Lan Party, Techno Parade); I am not willing to organise or manage this one, but I can help and obey.